Incoming mail problems - document libraries within SharePoint 2010

I followed TechNet articles so I would be able to email my document libraries however something did not work. I created a host record for my SharePoint Web Front end, and named it SP to receive email. When I tried emailing my Document Library, I received the message;

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
The recipient e-mail system can't process this message now. Please try resending the message later.
However, to fix the issue highlighted in red, I changed the SMTP Domain name and it worked instantly!

 
I spent several hours on this, small detail! I suppose my next issue is external email.

Hope this helps one of you out here!!

Comments

  1. Thanks this is very helpful after my recent A record update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Create bootable CUC CUCM CUP Image / ISO

Configuring Oracle 12c backups on Veritas Backup Exec 16.

CUCM 11.5 - Esxi 6.5 - unable to create VM